We’re looking for a resourceful and detail-oriented People Operations Coordinator to join our fun and energetic people team in Malta!
Who You Are
This position will be responsible for the accurate and efficient execution of office and HR-related tasks.
What You’ll Be Doing
- JIRA ticketing system: work with our JIRA ticketing system to execute requests related to our offices and HR.
- Administrative support: support the People team with the execution of all administrative processes such as onboarding and offboarding, references, HRIS administration and others.
- Employee Wellbeing and Engagement: support the People team with engagement initiatives such as organizing get-togethers, ordering lunches, keeping the office well organised and presentable and supporting our employee recognition programme.
- H&S: schedule the yearly H&S assessment and execute according to it; initiate planned maintenance programs; communicate workplace safety policies to employees.
- Housekeeping: oversee the cleaning services for the offices, keeping accurate stock take of company property which includes SWAG, and stationary and ensuring that stock is always available.
- Security: ensure security procedures are implemented.
- Office maintenance: oversee building and office maintenance, ensuring adequate documentation of all maintenance certifications. Manage preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including air-conditioning and office equipment.
- Building rapport: receive and coordinate with customers, clients, vendors, and guests on-site.
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years of complex administrative or Executive Assistant experience.
- Be organised.
- Fabulous written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to respond to problem situations and prioritize issues effectively and successfully.
- Customer focused.
- A healthy attention to detail (we don’t need you to be neurotic, but we do need you to be attentive to small details at times).
- Excellent professional presence with a confident and approachable personality.
- Work pattern: This role is hybrid. You will be required to attend the office for at least 3 days per week.
- Invicti is recognized as a challenger in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST).
- 100% Invicti paid private medical insurance for you and your dependents.
- Have your birthday, every birthday off.
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have events, team outings, and happy hours.
- Remote working is in place while we continue to navigate our new normal.
- Competitive compensation.
- Ongoing recognition and rewards.
- Progressive paternity leave policies – dads get a week off with their bundles of joy.
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth.
- Company-wide engagement programmes that have employees’ well-being at heart and our employee assistance programme.
Invicti is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.
Invicti Security – KMP-77444