Invicti Security specializes in proactive web application security to deliver risk reduction through automation. We believe that web security is not a barrier to development, but the key to driving progress and unlocking innovation in the digital space.
If you want to be part of the best story in software, join our team today!
We are looking for a Finance Executive to join our growing team in Malta. You will be mainly focused on accounts payable however we fully expect you to be able and willing to learn and mould into various aspects of Finance and grow into a well-rounded Finance Executive role.
You will be working as part of a large Finance team in Malta and will have exposure to global finance processes.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are listed below.
What you will be doing:
- Preparing the weekly supplier’s payments list
- Checking of invoices against relevant documentation before passing such invoices on for payment
- Periodic reconciliation of creditors’ statements with accounting records, where necessary
- Posting of supplier invoices, supplier payments and customer receipts
- Assistance in the preparation of accruals, prepayments and depreciation schedules
- Assisting with other finance duties including bank and credit card reconciliations
- Performing other ad hoc duties as required
What you will need:
- Knowledge of basic accounting systems, preferably SAGE
- Target driven and deadline-oriented
- Be fluent in English, spoken and written
- Have an eye for detail, be accurate and able to work with minimum supervision
- Past experience in a similar role is considered an asset
- Advanced level of education in accounting is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural team environment
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Invicti Security – KMP-64233