Customer Success Team Manager will report to the Director of Customer Success and you will be responsible for Customer Success Managers building and maintaining a strong workforce. You will need to make sure your team builds relationships with key stakeholders, acting as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and responding to retention risks and opportunities. As Team Manager, your responsibility will be to make sure your team aims to expand their customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success.
Customer Success Team Manager will be responsible for:
- Professionally manage your team of Customer Success Managers to build customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Make sure your team meets and exceeds customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with each member of the team.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the team’s time management and how they are handling their regions and clients.
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk.
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with billing, support, and other departments.
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of Invicti’s products and services.
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
- Manage contract-related inquiries, questions, and issues from clients and other departments.
- Liaise with other team managers to make sure that Invicti’s clients are getting the best service possible.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 4+ years proven success in customer success or account management role, ideally from an IT or SaaS company.
- Must have at least 2+ Years’ experience of managing a team, leading from the front. Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Generating reports on a regular basis for your team, with revenue forecasting a necessity.
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get ‘in the weeds’ to fix a problem.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices.
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings.
- An office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace.
- 100% employer-paid health.
- Casual dress all day, every day.
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks.
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth.
Invicti Security – KMP-59598