Customer Success Managers report to the Customer Success Team Manager and will own a portfolio of Acunetix clients. Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, acting as an escalation point for issues that impact customer success, and responding to retention risks and opportunities.
As a member of the Customer Success Team, this position will aim to expand their customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success. Customer Success Managers aim to become not just Acunetix software product experts, but a valued resource in web application security best practices.
Customer Success Manager will be responsible for:
- Professionally manage customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned SMB accounts.
- Meet and exceed customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with key decision-makers and power users starting from onboarding and throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned customer’s needs, security objectives, and processes to ensure that they successfully adopt and deploy Acunetix.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from Acunetix and collaborate with the sales team to help upsell additional services, integrations, and features.
- Identify risks to customer success and aggressively / proactively engage the customer whenever there’s an identified retention issue.
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk.
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with billing, support, and other departments.
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of Acunetix’s products and services.
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
- Manage contract-related inquiries, questions, and issues from customers and other departments.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 2 years of proven success in account management or in a similar company with a designated portfolio of clients.
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get ‘in the weeds’ to fix a problem.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices.
- Added language is a bonus.
- Experience driving client adoption of technology or software products.
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings.
- An office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace.
- 100% employer-paid health.
- Casual dress all day, every day.
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks.
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth.
Invicti Security – KMP-59597