Invicti Security, a global leader in web security, is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will help maintain the absolute highest levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base. You are responsible for making sure all clients in your portfolio consistently realize the value of their investment, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual with at least 2-3 years of SaaS Customer Success or Account Management experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead all post-sales activities for Invicti’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Invicti.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Development to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing and expanding successful customers.
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and identify growth opportunities.
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
What We Hope To See In Your Background
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer success, sales, account management, or customer-facing roles.
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details and initiatives.
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients.
- Fluent in English and native Mandarin-Chinese is a must.
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings.
- An office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace.
- 100% employer-paid health.
- Casual dress all day, every day.
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks.
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth.
Invicti Security – KMP-59596