The Company – International Merchants company has established itself as a highly reputable and reliable distributor of quality products. IM Ltd offers a distinct service and now enjoys solid agreements and strong relationships with major international companies.
Job description & Requirements:
- To oversee all the day to day activities of the stores.
- Represent the company, its mission, culture and values when meeting clients.
- To implement effective inventory techniques and procedures catering for both outgoing as well as incoming goods.
- To assist in the loading / unloading, unpacking and storing of materials, supplies required to be dispatched.
- To ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions in the company’s stores.
- To check all items received against delivery notes / invoices.
- To manage the employer’s commercial agreements and obligations.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the stores, keep them in organised and in top condition.
- Also responsible for managing team to pick orders, loading of vans and deliveries to customers.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
- Able to work in a team as well as individually, have good knowledge of IT.
- Speaks fluently in Maltese and English.
- Possession of a valid C licence or C1 is a must and a valid fork lifter licence.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Having a level of organisation, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency.
International Merchants Limited – KMP-51555