International Management Services Ltd is an authorised company service provider providing services to a portfolio of international clients. The company has over 30 years of experience in this sector. It offers a fresh dynamic environment and adopts a work-life balance policy.
Our firm is seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator on a part-time basis. The candidate will form part of the Corporate and Compliance team.
- Evaluation of risk and due diligence during client onboarding.
- Attending to the required reporting for the company and all the client entities.
- Retaining internal compliance registers.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Assisting the Corporate and Compliance team as may be required.
- Experience in an AML / CFT role.
- Relevant AML / CFT qualifications or training.
- Sound working knowledge of the laws governing the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism in Malta, the FIAU Implementing Procedures, the relevant EU legislation, and international standards.
- Strong communication skills in English.
International Management Services Limited – KMP-59787