International House Malta is looking for results-oriented, highly motivated persons to join our Sales team.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in at least one other European language or
- Fluent in Korean, and / or Chinese or Japanese (considered an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience in the EFL industry and knowledge of other languages would also be considered an asset.
International House Malta promotes innovation and high-quality standards in language learning, teaching, and teacher training. By taking pride in our teachers, students, admin and academic staff, we bring a sense of community into our school, helping all of our students experience English in and outside the classroom.
International House Malta – KMP-44595