International Fashion Ltd operates the retail division of the Bay Street Group and as our brand portfolio continues to expand, we continue our search to recruit the right candidates to join our dynamic team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our high performing team as a Finance Executive.
The chosen individual will be responsible for maintaining and updating accurate general ledgers, including preparing journal entries of the ledgers, accounts analyses and reconciliations. S/he will be verifying all business transactions from documents such as deposit slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs and computer printouts, as well as calculating calculate accruals and prepayments, depreciation, and other items required for an accurate presentation of monthly and annual financial reports. The candidate will also be overseeing accounts receivable collection and accounts payable payments, and ensuring that income and expenditure are charged to appropriate accounts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an A’ level standard of education or an advanced diploma in Accounting;
- Previous work experience in a similar role within retail will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of accounting systems;
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Excel in particular;
- The ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines, and;
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
International Fashions Ltd – KMP-53815