In the role of a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to provide administrative support on a daily basis.
You will also serve as a key point of contact for clients and internal and external stakeholders assisting with Sales and Marketing inquiries.
- Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities / services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collecting details, and coordinating with clients and suppliers.
- Prepare sales and marketing-related documents throughout the sales and marketing process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders).
- Manage and maintain Sales Executives’ and Managers’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for all purchase orders, barter agreements and administrative documentation.
- Assist Sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Meets with clients in the absence of the Director of Sales and Marketing or Sales team to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the client.
- Perform hotel site inspections with potential clients.
- Strong administrative skills, organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Understanding of the sales and marketing function.
- Strong interest in hotels and sales and marketing functions.
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of true hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all IHG hotels.
Each IHG hotel brand delivers true hospitality in its own way, and at the heart of it, all are specific, core service skills.
Being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests
having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay.
Focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
Is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
Intercontinental Malta – KMP-82345