This role is perfect for an enthusiastic and creative marketing pro! Working with the leadership team as Marketing Manager to develop an exciting and engaging marketing strategy, you will be the main driver behind the marketing activities for this fantastic business that is rapidly growing.
Marketing Manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Brand Ambassador- supporting both brand integrity and exceptional execution across all projects and campaigns.
Skills and experience
- Experience developing and growing powerful brands in a fast-paced environment and a track record of accomplishing ambitious goals.
- A creative mindset that continually looks for more efficient ways to reach goals faster.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across-channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of true hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all IHG hotels.
Each IHG hotel brand delivers true hospitality in its own way, and at the heart of it all are specific, core service skills.
Being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests.
Having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
Focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
Is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
Intercontinental Malta – KMP-82343