InterContinental Malta is seeking to recruit an HR Office Coordinator to join its Human Resource team. The selected candidate will mainly be responsible of providing administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources team and must be available to work morning shifts (9:00am – 1:00pm) from Monday through Friday.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcome and be the first point of reference in the HR office;
- Triage incoming departmental calls whilst multitasking other office duties;
- To draft contracts of employment for new employees and other employment related letters;
- To assist in the on-boarding process of new employees by registering employees on the HR systems, collecting of documentation and keeping all necessary records up-to-date;
- Liaise with JobsPlus and Identity Malta and submit necessary work permit and government forms;
- Assist in payroll processing;
- To administer sick leave with accordance to Maltese legislation;
- To assist in employees benefits
- To assist in the processing of off-boarding and termination of employees;
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
We are inviting positive, self assured and professional persons with a real approachable manner to apply for this position.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role or hold a bachelor’s degree with emphasis in HR;
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also independently;
- Capable of managing tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times;
- Experience in using Shireburn Indigo would be considered an asset;
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel;
- Be familiar with Maltese employment legislation;
- Be literate in both Maltese and English.
Intercontinental Malta – KMP-38520