As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you’ll help the team in supervising all aspects of housekeeping to ensure high standards are maintained.
Your role will consist of supervising and inspecting the assigned rooms and / or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests.
Further duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting panel rooms, caddies and other housekeeping tools and equipment.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner;
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and other team members to ensure their performance is to the standards required;
- Coordinate and assist with deep cleaning projects.
We are inviting positive, self-assured and professional persons with an approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride in going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Preferably a High School Diploma related to Hospitality Management;
- At least one to two years previous housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and / or holidays.
Intercontinental Malta – KMP-60033