InterContinental Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Finance Assistant to join their Finance department, who possesses excellent attention to detail, great analytical skills and can be a real team player.
Some of the duties include
- General bookkeeping;
- Processing accounts receivable invoices and payments;
- Verification of accounting information to ensure that content corresponds with contractual data;
- As well as performing general accounting and administrative duties on a daily basis in line with departmental requirements.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of one year of previous experience in a similar environment, coupled with excellent numerical skills;
- Positive, professional attitude;
- A’ level qualification in Accountancy is a must;
- Candidates having a basic knowledge of hotel accounting procedures and Opera will be highly regarded;
- Must be fluent in both Maltese and English.
What Do You Get?
In return, we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work and develop with a great team of people.
Intercontinental Malta – KMP-65181