We are seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager who has drive and determination to further develop the product and service of one of our flag ship restaurants. You will supervise the day-to-day activities and assist in the monitoring the performance of the restaurant through guest feedback and financial results.
Further duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Restaurant Manager in achieving operational standards;
- Lead and develop a dynamic and motivated team; whilst maintaining the highest possible level of colleague engagement.
- Maximise all revenue opportunities;
- Maintain overall levels of courtesy, service and cleanliness as per brand standards.
Qualifications And Requirements
Applicants should preferably hold a minimum of one year managerial experience in a similar role, and demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic and results driven environment.
Furthermore, as a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- A recognised diploma in Hospitality management, Restaurant Operations or a related area.
- An in depth knowledge of food and beverage operations including hygiene management, stock ordering and the preparation of weekly staff scheduling;
- The ability to lead, supervise and train colleagues;
- Outstanding communication skills, a great personality, personal presentation and awareness of the highest standards of service;
- Excellent attention to detail around product, service and customer relation.
In return, we will enable you to assume an integral role in our Food and Beverage team and to grasp the excellent prospects afforded by our innovative restaurant concept while simultaneously working with one of the world’s leading hotel brands.
Intercontinental Malta – KMP-41454