We are looking for a charismatic, customer-service oriented and energetic individual to join our support team.
You will be responsible for commissioning, maintaining, and troubleshooting paper handling machines such as multifunction printers, cash registers, point of sales and general repairs on consumer electronic equipment, both in-house and on-site.
All the necessary training will be given.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have the technical knowledge, skills and competences as per MQF Level 5 or equivalent experience;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence;
- Be able to work on-call schedules;
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English.
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to join an organisation, that is known for extraordinary results;
- You will work in a fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges / opportunities and exposure to the latest technologies;
- You will work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork;
- A competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include: health and accident insurance, company vehicle (including fuel allowance) and an on-call allowance.
This is a great opportunity to form part of an established organisation on the cutting edge of technical innovation, that offers a friendly and pleasant working environment.
Intercomp Marketing Limited – KMP-56068