The Intercomp Group of Companies is committed to providing quality I.T. hardware and ICT solutions backed by professional and reliable after sales support. Its sustained growth over the years has seen the Group firmly establish itself as a leading player in the local I.T. industry. Subsequent to continued growth in our operations, we are now looking to recruit additional personnel within the Finance department.
Reporting to the Head Credit Control, we are looking for an assertive, smart and pleasant individual.
The successful applicant’s main duties will include:
- Managing proactively the credit control function, through the establishment and maintenance of a professional and efficient relationship with debtors;
- Liaising with internal staff with regards to debtor queries;
- Enhancing systems, policies and procedures, including recommending alternative collection techniques, as appropriate;
- Producing regular as well as ad hoc statements / reports within predetermined deadlines;
- Communicating with local credit agencies, legal advisors, etc.
Skills required / Experience and other requisites:
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be fluent in both Maltese and English. It is essential to have computer literacy skills and be particularly proficient in Microsoft Office. A structured and planned approach to your work, with proper attention to detail and accuracy would be considered as an asset.
Salary range: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant, where previous experience would be looked at favourably. In return, the selected applicant would have the opportunity to form an integral part of a well established organisation. You will work in a fast-paced, friendly and pleasant environment where each day brings different challenges as well as opportunities. You will work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork.
Intercomp Marketing Limited – KMP-49522