As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly competent individual to join our team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing partner relations with brand representatives;
- Managing the training plan for the services team;
- Designing complex cloud solutions in collaboration with our business sales team;
- Sharing best-practice and knowledge amongst the team, and keeping up to date with market trends;
- Developing and reviewing project scope to include work estimates, services, resource assignments and allocations, and statements of work for ongoing projects;
- Promoting cloud services, its value and increase general awareness of services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and / or training;
- Cloud certifications from Microsoft, AWS and / or Google;
- 3+ years of experience architecting enterprise cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with virtualization technologies;
- Experience with Microsoft 365 cloud;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Good command of the English language.
Additional skills which would be good to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange;
- Experience with a scripting language.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate, including:
- A company car, including fuel;
- A mobile and mobile allowance;
- Health insurance for you and your dependents;
- Life insurance cover;
- Refer a friend bonus.
Intercomp Marketing Limited – KMP-65127