An opportunity has arisen to work within Integritas Group, a multidisciplinary firm providing corporate, trusteeship and fiduciary services to clients around the world.
We are looking for a meticulous and proactive individual who has a practical and hands-on approach, to join our Legal and Compliance team in the Malta office, as a Junior Compliance and AML Executive. The Junior Compliance and AML Executive will be a vital member within the team.
The responsibilities attached to this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the compliance function in reviewing prospective clients put forward by the corporate department to ensure that all AML obligations are being adhered to by the company prior to onboarding;
- Assisting the compliance function in carrying out ongoing client file reviews of the company (and its associated persons) to endure all adherence to our AML obligations;
- Assisting in the preparation and compilation of REQs, ACRs and any compliance-related forms which have to be submitted to MFSA / FIAU;
- Assisting in the compilation of client profiles and uploading of documentation on LEXCO AML / KYC portal;
- Reviewing the implementation of ongoing monitoring obligations by the company’s internal accounting and corporate departments;
- Assisting during compliance audits and preparing feedback on reports received from both the outsourced compliance and relevant regulatory authorities, in particular, MFSA and FIAU;
- Assisting in the preparation and updating of company procedures and internal compliance manuals, and having a clear understanding of the Implementing Procedures issued by the FIAU in order to give advice;
- Assisting in the preparation and updating of regulatory calendars, training logs and other compliance administrative duties in line with the relevant regulations;
- Keeping abreast of new regulatory developments in relation to AML, CSP / trustee rules and regulations, GDPR and other applicable regulatory obligations.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in the English language – additional language skills shall be considered an asset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently and manage own workload while being part of a motivated team;
- Excellent communication skills; organised with a good eye for detail.
Integritas Group – KMP-56132