Integritas Group is a multidisciplinary firm providing Corporate, Trusteeship and Fiduciary Services Citizenship By Investment (CBI), Residence By Investment (RBI), ordinary residence to clients around the world with a special interest in assets and business in the European Union (EU).
Due to growing business demands, Integritas Group is looking for a Corporate Executive to join the Corporate team in our Malta office.
The position calls for a responsible, highly motivated, and forward-thinking individual who is meticulous, organised and capable of working on his / her own initiative.
Responsibilities amongst others will include:
- Setting up of companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required;
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with various banks daily;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-coordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Attending corporate client meetings and keeping of minutes;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures;
- Very good background of onboarding processes and compliance matters;
- Preparation of the documents to be submitted to IRD, VAT department and other authorities;
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner;
- Be responsible to drive a number of internal projects and remain updated on any corporate developments which have a direct or indirect impact of the department and its operations;
- Reviewing work that has been prepared by the Junior members of the team;
- Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures.
- At least 2-3 years of experience within a similar role;
- Hold a qualification in a relevant field;
- Good command of the English language and good communication skills. Knowledge of the Italian language will be considered an asset but not a must;
- A proactive and hard-working individual with a meticulous approach to work;
- Good time management skills, well developed interpersonal and organisational skills and an eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail;
- A team player, willing to learn and have a hardworking and flexible approach to work.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- An attractive opportunity to develop their corporate skills;
- The firm also offers an attractive remuneration package (salary depending on experience and qualification) as well as private health insurance, within a dynamic environment.
Integritas Group – KMP-61155