We are looking for you!
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you passionate about improving lives? If you answered yes, then we have the right opportunity for you!
Inspire is looking for a Programme Manager to join the Disability Programmes Unit on a full-time indefinite basis. The chosen candidate shall be responsible for the quality of the programme content and development as well as the overall running of the Programmes under their remit.
The Programme Manager shall be directly responsible in ensuring that expected programme outcomes are achieved in line with any service agreement in place. Additionally, they shall be required to ensure that the programmes under their remit achieve and maintain the necessary accreditations and certification standards. The Programme Manager must have solid planning and decision-making skills and be able to contribute to the assessment of professional and ethical issues.
The selected candidate should also be analytical, be able to review and reflect on own practice, and carry out quality performance reviews for team members. The Programme Manager needs to act as a point of reference for the team in relation to intervention approaches and strategies, challenges with the service users and parents along with other professionals external to the programme team. This role requires someone who applies a flexible mindset, is a good team leader and has the creativity that would help him / her succeed in this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of a recognised qualification (Diploma) at MQF Level 6 in disability studies, social science, pedagogy or a related area.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in the field of disability with a focus on intellectual and physical disabilities.
- At least 3 years experience in managing a team.
- Proficient in leading teams, managing problems and conflicts, organising training and activities for both staff and clients.
- Experience in audit procedures would be considered an asset.
- Has a positive attitude and is committed to providing our students with the best possible service.
- Preference would be given to candidates who have:
- Experience in using TEACCH approach and Spell Framework.
- Experience of using low arousal approaches to work with children that are challenged by behaviour.
A clean driving licence and access to a car due to this role’s requirements.
Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidates need to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.
Inspire – KMP-64937