Do you have experience with learners with profound multiple learning difficulties? Do you have experience in using neurodevelopmental approaches? If your answers are yes, we have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Programme Lead to join the Disability Programmes Unit within the STAR25 programme. The selected candidate shall be ensuring the quality of the content and development of the Disability Programme under their remit for learners with profound multiple learning difficulties. In this role, you shall be directly responsible in ensuring that expected programme outcomes are achieved in line with any service agreement in place. Additionally, you shall be responsible in ensuring the programme is of high-quality standards, by achieving and maintaining the necessary accreditations and certification standards. The Programme Lead must have solid planning and decision-making skills and be able to contribute to the assessment of professional and ethical issues.
This opportunity calls for someone who is analytical, able to review and reflect on own practice, and carry out quality performance reviews for team members. The Programme Lead needs to act as a point of reference for the team in relation to intervention approaches and strategies, challenges with the service users and parents along with other professionals external to the programme team.
This role requires someone who applies a flexible mindset whilst also being able to travel due to the requirements which come with this role.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a recognised qualification (Diploma) at MQF Level 5 in social science or comparable qualification.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with young adults with profound multiple learning difficulties;
- Experience in using neurodevelopmental approaches.
- Preference shall be given to candidates who have:
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team;
- Experience managing a team and supervising junior employees;
- Experience of audit procedures.
Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidates need to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.Inspire – KMP-61339