Inspire is looking for qualified Occupational Therapists to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of therapists in Gozo on a freelance basis. We are looking for team players who have a good working knowledge of a range of OT methodologies, effective communication skills, can work autonomously and set own priorities whilst ensuring a high-quality service.
The chosen candidates will:
- Carry out comprehensive specialist initial assessments of clients within a multidisciplinary context.
- Offer intervention according to needs.
- Monitor progress and reassess periodically in order to be able to formulate professional reports.
- Work in collaboration with other staff members and support systems in order to maximise the development of the service user’s potential in an inclusive environment.
- Work with individuals exhibiting a variety of difficulties such as autism, intellectual disability and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
The ideal candidates should
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Be registered with the CPCM Malta.
- Work experience in this field is desirable.
Inspire – KMP-48292