Assists the Human Resources Manager in the operation of the Human Resources department.
Duties but not limited to:
- Liaising with clients to meet and exceed their requirements.
- Recruitment of personnel.
- Updating of employees’ and applications database.
- Phoning of applicants and scheduling of interviews.
- Conducting of induction training for new personnel.
Skills and qualifications:
- Honest, flexible, and ready to receive training as necessary.
- Possess good communication skills both in English and Maltese.
- A strong command of written English.
- Must have good basic computer skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role and relevant qualifications in an HR-related field.
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and commitment.
Inspectra – KMP-64128