About the team
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Insignia Group of Companies platform success. From building a new core backend to creating a best in class online services, our tech team is at the core of all that we do.
Working in Technology at Insinet is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be utilised by ultra-high net worth individuals. We are continually developing and characterizing what is the new acceptable standard. We are a growing, fast-paced team based in the heart of Valletta, Malta.
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Senior Business Systems Analyst will form part of our Business Analysis team that will working closely with all stakeholders.
- Lead the Business Analysis team.
- Introduce, maintain and implement methodologies to improve efficiency.
- Gathering client requirements and understanding of technical specification.
- Preparing use cases, performing gap analysis and translating into functional requirements.
- Working closely with the technical team to communicate the requirements.
- Applying system configuration according to functional requirements.
- Documenting test scope based on the functional requirements to collaborate with testers to build detailed test cases.
- Act as primary liaison with business functions and solution management during the development lifecycle, from needs analysis and bug tracking to UAT and rollout.
- Participating in UAT and PROD support when required.
- A minimum of five years of experience within the payment or financial industry would be considered an asset.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools would be considered an asset.
- Understanding technologies such as APIs would be considered an asset.
- Understanding of requirements gathering processes, such as user stories, use cases, business requirements and high standard documentation and organisational skills.
- Familiar with software development methodologies.
- Possess good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Able to perform under pressure and able to priorities across different tasks and make sure meeting deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Insinet Ltd – KMP-77584