Insignia is one of the most bespoke high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world. We are seeking a Junior AML Analyst to join Insignia Cards Limited, a financial institution providing card products and services to clients in Malta and other European countries. An exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
Insignia Cards Limited is looking for an individual to join their Malta based Compliance department. The Junior AML Analyst shall be reporting to the Head of Compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) and know your customer (KYC) research for clients, as part of the business-wide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance remediation process.
- Analysis of accounts and customer information according to prescribed internal control policies and procedures.
- Execute and review negative media alerts from client screening and escalate where necessary.
- Communication with Insignia officers and other employees involved in the maintenance of internal control standards.
- Provide AML advisory support to internal stakeholders where required.
- Conducting standard and/or enhanced customer due diligence reviews.
- Processing of priority requests from local authorities.
- Ensure that filings are completed accurately, timely and meeting regulatory requirement.
- Understands and stays current on the red flags and industry trends related to AML.
- Build and maintain positive and productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively on a team and with business partners and colleagues throughout the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The role calls for candidates with:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong numerical and reporting skills.
- An inquisitive and communicative nature.
- A minimum of one year working experience in the financial services, corporate services, legal trust or relevant industry.
- A keen interest in compliance.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of money laundering regulations or experience in the field will be considered an asset.
Insignia Cards Ltd – KMP-50752