InScope Limited is a local software company that develops and sells an AML-CFT Compliance Software in use by various firms on the island. Our product assists organisations comply with the latest FIAU guidelines and EU AML directives. Our clients include law firms, accountancy firms, corporate service providers, trustees and investment companies. We are looking for an AML Compliance Support Officer who can liaise with compliance officers working for our clients and help them set up our system in line with the client’s risk policy. This vacancy is on a part-time basis and we would also welcome applications from students following courses within the Faculty of Laws or Faculty of Economics, Management and Accountancy.
- Support our sales representatives in carrying out product demonstrations.
- Assist our clients transpose their company’s risk policy into rules within the system.
- Provide support to our clients, which requires knowledge of both our product as well as a high-level understanding of AML legislation.
- Research on local and foreign AML policies to help ensure our system remains up to date.
What to expect:
- You will be reporting directly to one of the company’s directors.
- Training and ongoing support on AML concepts will be provided by our director who is a seasoned AML consultant.
- Training and ongoing support on our software product will be provided by our technical director and development team.
- There are no fixed hours of work and a schedule can be agreed with the successful candidate.
- The successful candidate will meet clients regularly but may also work from our welcoming offices located in San Gwann.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have a background in the legal or accountancy profession or is following a related course.
- Have the ability to understand complex concepts.
- Be organised, eager to learn and have excellent communication skills.
- Have own transport.
- Knowledge of AML concepts and EU/local legislation will be considered an asset.
InScope – KMP-41365