We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated Junior Office Administrator to join our growing team at Iniala Holdings Ltd.
Reporting to the Director / Project Coordinator, the person selected will carry out various day-to-day administrative tasks required in the running of the business. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and has a willingness to learn and adapt to change.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving invoices and inputting them into an Excel sheet;
- Preparing payments through online banking facilities;
- Following up with contractors and vendors involved in Company-wide projects;
- Assists with procurement process and follows-up with contractors and/or suppliers;
- Assists with other administrative tasks such as insurances, licenses and filing of documents;
- Other related ad hoc duties as assigned.
Skill-Set and Requirements
- An A’ level standard of education or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior experience working in a related role;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Training and development programmes.
Iniala Group is a cluster of companies focused on delivering the highest level of quality and luxury across hospitality, development and philanthropy. Iniala was born out of Founder Mark Weingard’s passion for exquisite art, innovative design and outstanding food, as well as his relentless pursuit of extraordinary service, collectively bound by a desire to always give back to society.
Iniala Holdings Ltd – KMP-78963