Join The Best, Be The Best.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our growing team as HR & Office Administrator. In this role, the candidate will provide administrative support in the day-to-day running of the HR department and other functions within the Company. The ideal candidate will be a people person, with strong organisational skills and prior experience working within an HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and processes work permit applications for prospective employees.
- Provides assistance in recruitment efforts including the posting of adverts, monitoring and updating vacancies and applications on the
- Company’s CV management system, as well as scheduling interviews with candidates.
- Provides support in employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Supports in payroll processing.
- Creates, updates and tracks a repository of Company property provided to employees including digital devices, uniforms, lockers etc.
- Provides administrative assistance in health and safety processes, including re-stocking of first aid boxes, maintaining the relevant forms etc.
- Assists in training and development processes including monitoring of training budget as well as coordination of training both with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Provides support in Company events planning and execution.
- Handles sensitive information maturely and in a confidential manner.
- Handles employee queries in a cordial manner, providing accurate information.
- Coordinates and confirms travel arrangements for staff undertaking business-related trips.
- Creates and monitors a Company-wide calendar of actions and highlights any upcoming events to the relevant Head of Department.
- Provides arrangements and plans for upcoming calendar invites, supporting management and legal statutory requirements.
- Manages routine maintenance time frames, working with the Operations Manager to ensure services are delivered on time.
- Creates and maintains a well-organised internal filing system and office records, both in digital and physical format as required.
- Performs general office duties including filing paperwork, data inputting and scanning of documents.
Skill-Set and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy of work.
- Responsible and mature individual, with the ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Spoken and written proficiency in the English language.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Complimentary staff meals.
- Sponsored training and courses.
- Generous staff discount at ION restaurant.
- Birthday stay and complimentary meal at the hotel.
- Private health insurance and mental health support sessions.
Iniala Harbour House & Residences – KMP-78969