Founded in 1994, our mission at Information Systems Limited is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through the cooperation of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to delivering the highest level of value to our customers and providing a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees. The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001:2015 certified. 5 years ago, QWK Insights formed a partnership with ISL to produce solutions using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Provide the best quality software using the latest technology.
- Assisting the software development manager / team leader in scheduling and allocating resources.
- Making sure that projects’ deadlines are met.
- Give support to after-sales and product / project teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates effectively with our architecture team and web designers during the creative process.
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes.
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set the direction for our technology practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with the project manager and other developers to successfully manage client relationships.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- With other ISL / QWK Insight team members when part of a project team.
- With superiors to report on progress and status of work and to escalate problematic situations.
- With specific client users, according to the nature and type of issue.
- Escalate all issues which hinder one’s work to the director / superior for resolution.
- Information Systems Limited, 9/10 Melfar Buildings, C De Brocktorff Street, Msida, MSD1421, Malta Page 2.
- This role calls for an established and mature developer.
- An IT related software development qualification and / or a proven track record of software development with at least 4 years experience in the industry performing in a similar role.
Familiarity and / or Experience using the below backend / front end technologies will be considered an asset.
- .Net core 3.
- Web Api.
- Entity Framework (DB).
- MSSQL (DB).
- nUnit (tests).
- Dependency injection (Pattern).
- Devextreme / devexpress (components).
- Source Control (Git).
- Git flow.
- Azure DevOp.
- Anyone the company may deem appropriate.
- On the job training would be provided as and when required. Training may be carried out internally, locally, or overseas. Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
- We offer careers not jobs.
- The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience, expertise and knowledge.
Information Systems Ltd – KMP-62422