Are you a music production passionate? You have the opportunity to create new engaging content for our present and future products, and help our customers to make the most of them.
What you will do
You’ll be the primary content creator for Infinity Audio’s social channels. You’ll procedure support and help content in form of articles and video tutorials. You’ll provide support to existing customers and potential buyers of Infinity Audio products.
- Handle customer technical support cases through help centre, forums and the help desk systems.
- Update the company website with tech tips and brief documents.
- Evaluate system potential through assessing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
- Improve existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations.
- Maintain system functionality by testing the company’s software and hardware products.
- Prepare reference material for users by drafting operation instructions.
- Create engaging video tutorials.
- Write comprehensive and clear help articles.
- Setup and organize periodic live streams.
- Target a specific set of keywords for all the articles written and published.
- Monitor the competition’s online activities.
- Write, edit and publish SEO content pieces.
- Repurpose content to fit the publishing media, video production or social media.
- Work closely with the company’s marketing team to devise online marketing strategies.
- Update content to ensure that it’s current.
- Advanced experience in the major Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) on the market: Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Studio One, Cubase, etc.
- Advanced experience with virtual instrument plugins: Kontakt, Arturia V Collection, UVI Workstation / Falcon, etc.
- Advanced experience with audio effect plugins: Waves, Arturia FX Collection, etc.
- Good experience in sound design.
- Advanced experience on control surface gear: Mackie Control, HUI, etc.
- Proficiency in video editing tools. Final Cut Pro and Motion are the Company’s choices.
- Exceptional logical troubleshooting skills across the enterprise technology stack.
- Strong technical ability.
- Strong musical ability.
- Grow in the ability to resolve complex issues and reduce the need to escalate to other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal English knowledge.
- As a customer-facing position, the Support Specialist must have professional communication skills with all levels of the organization, the ability to interact with a wide variety of personality types, and exceptionally good follow-up / follow-through skills.
- A sense of urgency with internal motivation and capacity to work in a demanding, high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to appropriately balance quality and speed and focus on delivery with high detail and accuracy where it matters most.
- A collaborative team member with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Hybrid working system.
- Relocation to our operative HQ in SmartCity, Malta is required.
Infinity Audio – KMP-74303