The Senior Receptionist must be well groomed, have a warm and friendly disposition and be devoted to customer service. Applicants must be computer literate, have an excellent telephone manner, be fluent in English and another European language and have a good knowledge of front office accounting procedures, reservations and experience with dealing with internet agents. Applicants should also possess multi-tasking abilities and prepared to work on a shift rota.
Brief Job Description:
- Morning and evening reception / reservations duties;
- To operate the front office / reservation system;
- To operate the telephone exchange;
- Check-in and check-out of guests;
- To deal with clients problems and solve them effectively;
- To assist in the preparation of reports of the Front Office / Reservation department;
- Provide support, mostly administrative to other members of staff according to the directives of the manager;
- Coordinate the activities of the reception team;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must be a strong team player and hands on;
- Must have very high standards for attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi task;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- The ability to communicate in French is an asset.
Infinitely Xara – KMP-50516