The Marketing Assistant will assist the Marketing Manager in the following duties:
- Managing of Social Media including artwork design, promoting, boosting and delivering reports on performance of campaigns. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube);
- Coming up with and monitoring campaigns for online and offline advertising;
- Advertising on local and foreign publications which may include traditional or digital media;
- Meeting and contracting influencers and brand ambassadors;
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the organisation of Press Dinners, Press Trips and other events;
- Managing Trip Advisor, Facebook and Google reviews;
- Designing and sending of mail shots;
- Content writing.
The candidate must have a good command in both Maltese and English.
The candidate has to be energetic, self-motivated and capable to work in a busy environment with strict deadlines.
Previous marketing experience in the same industry is considered an asset.
Qualification in Sales and Marketing is considered an asset.
Infinitely Xara – KMP-44549