A fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience for individuals who aspire to a career in the world of marketing has become available at Infinitely Xara.
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team! Your main duties will be to define and manage the Infinitely Xara brand across its various social media channels. If you’re organised, have an eye for detail, capable of creating engaging content and analysing Infinitely Xara’s public feedback on a number of online platforms, this job could be for you!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter).
- Schedules creative content for social media posts.
- Coordinates social media messaging with the relevant departments within the company.
- Analyses paid social media campaigns to maintain and improve.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor’s activity on social media.
- Monitors and responds to online reviews of the various establishments within the company (from Trip Advisor, Facebook and Google My Business).
- Assist with the creation of mood boards for branding campaigns.
- Being skilled in Illustrator, PhotoShop or Indesign etc. will be considered as an asset.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Experience in the field of marketing and social media.
- Adequate knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- An understanding of the processes surrounding the creation of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Be familiar in using tools such as Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
- Be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time-management skills and an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Infinitely Xara – KMP-67712