Industrial Motors are seeking to employ a full-time Customer Co-Ordinator to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for following, whilst also ensuring that quality standards are being adhered to.
- Assist to customer requests received through e-mail and / or telephone and ensure that customers are served to the highest possible standards;
- To communicate with customers to ensure that they are constantly informed with the progress of their car;
- Ensure that all requests / complaints are handled by the respective departments in a timely manner and that such requests / complaints are recorded, documented and closed.
- A secondary level of education;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Be highly organised and meticulous, with the ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision;
- Team player;
- Able to work on own initiative.
Training will be given to the right candidate.
Industrial Motors Limited – NML/CCO – 07/20