In21 Group Limited is looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our group’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid our group in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organisational targets, and developing financial plans that support organisational strategy.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organised, and have excellent leadership skills.
The noteworthy Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly financial reports.
- Analysing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Proficient in preparation and evaluation of financial proposals.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Liaising with Bank or other lenders to fulfill financial requirement of the group.
- Any other ad-hoc needs of the group.
Financial Controller Requirements:
- ACCA or equivalent.
- Proven experience in financial management and management accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
In21 Group Limited – KMP-54260