At iMovo, we believe that the answer to business growth lies in truly understanding your customers, how they are interacting with your organisation and the value they are contributing, as well as how you are creating value for them.
As a leader in the fields of Digital Transformation Advisory and Implementation, Customer Experience Management, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, AI, and Robotic Process Automation, iMovo helps organisations achieve insight in the customer value chain, behaviour, automation, and expectation, to empower them to plan and execute profitable multi-channel strategies aimed at meeting the customer needs of today and the future.
The role, forming part of the Technology and Projects Group, as a Software Developer you will be responsible for designing, customising and implementing various projects, including CRM, Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation projects, both as stand-alone as well as part of industry leading platforms iMovo has a strong relationship with (e.g., Office 365, Zendesk, Salesforce.com etc.). This will involve meeting with project managers, analysing project objectives, coding new applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, developing APIs and troubleshooting errors.
You will make an impact by
- Working alongside other members of the team to develop new applications within the Salesforce platforms
- Meet with clients to gather and document requirements for application design solution
- Designing and developing UI/UX and custom applications
- Working on complex integration projects using the advanced API integration technology and techniques
- Adhering to Salesforce development and design best practices and principles
- Administering Salesforce instances and be able to analyse requirements for improving Salesforce instances running in production and serving thousands of users
Requirements / Professional Experience
- Experience in Java development
- Experience with relational SQL databases and API design and development
- Experience with administrating and developing components for industry-standard platforms would be considered an asset
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in general programming concepts, algorithms and respective implementations
Requirements / Qualification Requirements and Professional Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Software Development, Information Technology, Business and Computing or a related field
- A good understanding of how core Internet concepts like DNS and HTTP work
- General knowledge of source code control systems (e.g., Git etc.)
- Good understanding of general programming concepts, principles and algorithms and their respective implementation
Requirements / General Competencies
- Passion. Because you love what you do, you bring an infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavours. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow
- Technical excellence. You have a disciplined and structured approach to your work and enjoy learning new technology and applying it to your work. You will be fully conversant with the trends and developments in your area and keep updated through regular reading
- Bias for action. You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgement about completing tasks as fast as possible while still making sure that services and products are built in a sustainable, responsible way – and you’re comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them
- Commitment. Some clients never sleep, and neither does iMovo. You care tremendously about keeping the iMovo experience consistent for customers and strive to make any issues invisible to customers
- Good people- and persuasion skills. You’re going to be working with peers (as a deep tech ‘go-to’ person) and customers often in a role which is going to entail persuading people to acquire and work with solutions you’re proposing
What we offer
- The chance to make a real difference for customers
- Opportunities to learn and develop
- A supportive workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Private health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Monthly company-sponsored events
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dog-friendly office
- Office Gym
We are a company going places. Driven, dynamic and agile – we rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and are not beset with hierarchies. At iMovo each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As an experienced leader in our industry, we provide a very compelling solution offering, where our team are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way.
Our blend of services and technology is the game changer, and our people are what give us the edge to better our world, one digital solution at a time! If you think you have what it takes, send us your CV via the apply button below.
iMovo – KMP-77370