We are looking for an IT professional with previous experience in systems support, to carry out work at our client sites as well as at our offices, for new installations, training and offering support to users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing on-site implementations for new systems, expansions of existing systems, and system upgrades
- Carrying out on-site and off-site diagnostics for troubleshooting any issues which may arise.
- Working as an integral part of our support team to ensure that the client issue is resolved with the least disturbance, and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be qualified in systems or networking-related IT discipline, although candidates still during the process of obtaining these qualifications will also be favourably considered.
- Have an underlying sense of teamwork, and a desire to learn.
- Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
- Be flexible and is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Show etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well even under pressure.
- Have some experience in corporate networking, servers, storage, routers etc.
- Have at least a basic knowledge of different server technologies, mail servers, firewall / router configurations, security.
- Any Microsoft and / or Cisco certifications would be considered very favourably.
- The availability to support systems on a 24×7 basis would be preferred.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese.
- A driver’s license and own transport are essential for the job.
The company offers a unique environment in a small team, where you will be in constant contact with clients so communication skills are essential. Working with international products and international companies, installations and support will take place locally in Malta and Gozo.
The ideal candidate would be prepared to further his / her training and to keep this training up-to-date.
The salary offered will be individually tailored, and will initially vary depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience, with an excellent opportunity for growth.
iLink Systems Ltd – KMP-59534