The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotels. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Responsible for corporate and travel agent room sales for the hotel.
- A clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and / or close on business.
- Able to support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Hotel Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients.
- Maintain our websites / social media accounts, and digital marketing competence such as Google ads / increasing SEO etc.
- 3 years’ experience in a Management position.
- Good command of English and other European languages.
- Computer literate.
Ikonika Collection – KMP-67822