IGAdvisors Limited is a professional and innovative company specializing in remote gambling consulting, accounting, taxation and corporate services to companies operating from Malta. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced individual in the position of Accounts Executive to join our team on a full-time basis. This position calls for a team player who is organized, has a positive outlook, and who wishes to grow and develop professionally.
Reporting to the Senior Management you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for the day to day accounting functions of both the company and clients.
- Preparing management accounts and liaising with the internal accountant.
- Preparing and filing VAT returns.
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in VAT, income tax and relevant accounting standards.
- Assisting with the day to day operations.
- Preparing payroll for company employees and also clients.
- Responsibilities for handling the more complex accounting matters.
- Preparing accounts to hand audit pack to the external auditors.
- Reviewing financial statements and returns.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, shareholders, advisors and other interested parties.
- Maintaining records both in hard copies and on electronic databases.
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Required skills and experience:
- Fully qualified Accountant / final stages of ACCA qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience is considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks are considered an asset.
- Be able to take initiative and also work around tight deadlines.
IGAdvisors Limited – KMP-59580