IGA Group Ltd is a professional and innovative company specializing in remote gambling consulting, accounting, taxation and corporate services to companies. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients, by using our wealth experience and knowledge to maximize the potential of their business.
We are also the proud winners of both 2021 Best Gaming Consultancy Company and Best Company Services Providers for the year 2022.
Due to further expansion, IGA Group Ltd. is seeking an Accountant to fulfil the following duties:
- Managing portfolio of client accounts and liaising with clients directly
- Reviewing monthly bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Assist in the preparation of VAT and Tax returns
- Assist client in any job-related needs
- Execution of any other task related to the duties of the position and requested by the Senior Management or Supervisors of the company
- Managing and supervising the IGA Client Accounting team
Skill-sets and Requirements
- BSc/ACCA in Accounting (partly qualified applicants will be taken into consideration as well)
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Reliable, high level of integrity and work ethic
- Knowledge of accounting software and databases will be considered an advantage
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages) with excellent proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and procedures
- Be able to take initiative and work around tight deadlines
Applicants should already be residents in Malta since the vacancy needs to be filled soon.
IGA Group – KMP-85011