Idea Intelligence (part of Idea Group) is seeking to recruit the role of a Full-Stack Developer to develop and establish complete platforms, incorporating databases, servers and clients. The role is expected to be well-versed in various tech and languages to create applications.
- Carry out the entire software development lifecycle, from planning to deployment
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, particularly end-users, to identify and retrieve requirements and specifications
- Code, design algorithms and develop innovative software programmes based on requirements
- Install and test the software system, including troubleshooting as necessary
- Maintenance and updating of software following deployment and testing, as well as carrying out improvements based on end-user feedback
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (MQF level 6 equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in algorithms for programming
- Competent in front and back-end coding languages
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and covering letter via the apply button below by not later than 14th June 2021.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Idea Group – KMP-61104