Are you a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst with a drive to oversee and manage projects to their completion? Are you seeking the opportunity to work with the most cutting-edge products with the hungriest development teams? Then this is the next step for you.
Who We Are
ICON is an award-winning tech company with over 20 years’ experience in providing digital transformation advisory and execution services to help customers achieve efficiency, growth and profitability.
ICON is a Microsoft Partner and is built on a team of brilliant and highly trained individuals. Its teams are multidisciplinary and contain certified professionals and highly dedicated resources who work on local and international projects across various industries and sectors. All our processes are governed by ISO9001:2015.
You will be an instrumental part of Service Delivery team and responsible for the achievement of the company’s production pipeline through the execution and delivery of digital transformation projects.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service by ensuring the correct understanding of the customers’ requirements and providing added-value ideas.
- Act as a single point of contact and manage key customers from contract signing through to the successful execution of their project and / or framework agreement.
- Conduct market / competitor research to ensure a broad understanding of the customer’s domain.
- Coordinate with the Chief Sales Executive and Head of Service Delivery to understand the contract scope and objectives and define the goals for each project / MVP respectively.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and provide business advisory services to define, prioritise and improve the client’s pain points.
- Gather, analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements in a clear and consistent manner, following industry standards to ensure the correct terminology and visual aids (e.g. wireframes, diagrams) are utilised.
- Work with the client’s and ICON’s Project teams to scope and prioritise the delivery of the work whilst ensuring the contract requirements, budget and timelines are respected.
- Work with a multidisciplinary production team to execute the projects successfully including; domain knowledge and business requirements management, creation of user-stories, managing of JIRA and creating / assigning the respective tasks etc.
- Participate in and / or coordinate all relevant Scrum meetings.
- Take business decisions in a fast and efficient ways.
- Prepare and deliver product demos / presentations as may be necessary.
- Deliver the necessary project documentation as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT and / or business.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either Project Management or scrum master role.
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and verbal).
- Business Analysis and / or Scrum certification is considered an asset, but it is not a mandatory requirement for the interviewing process. This may be obtained during the course of the employment, as may be necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for the following skills:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- An entrepreneurial spirit which can help contribute towards ICON’s growth.
- Able to thrive under pressure and consistently deliver top-quality results.
- Able to work well with customers and have a proven customer experience focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with different teams.
- Positive attitude.
- Comfort in working in a continuously changing environment and flexible to change and adjust priorities in a fast manner.
- Multiculturalism: ICON welcomes other cultures and speaking a second language apart from English will be considered a plus.
- Very proactive approach, assertiveness and ability to work independently.
Why Work at ICON?
- An informal yet goal-oriented work culture that values employee health and wellbeing.
- ICON promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers numerous support measures including a hybrid working approach (remote / at office), relocation support, fitness training subsidy and so on.
- ICON is a fast-growing technology company that focuses on business development activities across Europe.
- ICON is an ISO 9001:2015 accredited company with partner ties to Microsoft.
- The environment here is charged: intelligent co-workers and fascinating projects.
- Well-designed offices centrally located on the Ta’ Xbiex seafront.
- Training and continuous professional development are highly valued and supported.
ICON Studios Ltd – KMP-78853