We are seeking to recruit an Event Manager to join our team.
- Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, staffing and budgets).
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, then negotiate prices and hire.
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel).
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event.
- Manage all pre-event planning, organising guest speakers and delegate packs.
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
- Make sure that insurance, health and safety obligations are followed.
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events.
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
What to Expect
- Although the work is largely office based, you’ll need to travel to visit clients, partners, sponsors, venues and other suppliers. You may need to work outside to plan and deliver the event, e.g. an outdoors concert or festival.
- Relevant experience, either paid or voluntary, and knowledge of the industry is essential to break into this competitive field.
ICAN Limited – KMP-66552