We are looking for someone to strengthen our team in Malta.
- Greet and welcome guests who come to the office premises in a friendly and professional manner
- Preparation of order delivery notes and invoice
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Provide excellent customer service
- Relevant diploma / years of experience in general administration, secretarial duties, or similar education
- Experience with MS Office, particularly MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Digital understanding
- German written / spoken abilities are preferred but not obligatory
- A modern and well-equipped workplace in a stable and growing company
- We provide solid onboarding and integration into an innovative and motivated team
- As a family-friendly company, it is important to us to promote the compatibility of career and family through flexible working time models
- Individual training opportunities
- Company parking spaces
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidentiality and discretion.
Please apply directly online via the apply button.
We look forward to receiving your documents.