Hammett’s Collection Malta is looking to recruit a Breakfast Chef to join their team on a full-time basis. The Breakfast Chef will be responsible for providing first-class, memorable experiences to an esteemed clientele.
IBB Hammett’s Operations Limited runs a multi-award-winning restaurant franchise. Famed for being the first to introduce multi-cuisine influences to the concept of a sharing plate, the franchise is renowned for its excellence in social dining experiences and impeccable service.
- Cooking and managing breakfast service and assisting with lunch service
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Ensure all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time
- Maintaining and cleaning your workstation to the highest of standards
- At least 2 or more years of previous catering experience
- The necessary qualifications as well as food handling certification
- Good communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Knowledge of the English language and one other language will be considered an asset
- Experience, works quickly, physical stamina, creative flair, flexible schedule, strong communication, organisational skills and team mentality
- Able to handle pressure calmly and professionally
IBB Hammetts Operations Ltd – KMP-73442