iArchitects Ltd is an established leading architectural practice working on a growing number of large scale residential, commercial and industrial projects.
We are looking for a suitably experienced Junior Architect / Draughtsperson to strengthen our team and continue to deliver an impeccable service.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Survey sites and draw up proposals;
- Plan and implement projects within project scope and applicable regulations in an efficient and safe manner;
- Supervise project works;
- Liaising with other company employees, consultants and other stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of projects;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2-4 years’ experience in the building industry;
- Possess excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills;
- Have a good knowledge of ACAD;
- Be conversant in the use of MS Office applications;
- Be a problem solver and proactive in fulfilling his / her duties;
- Can work on his/her own initiative and independently;
- Have good (both written and verbal) communication skills in Maltese and English;
- A valid driving licence;
- A certificate in Architecture and / or Engineering at MQF level 4;
Knowledge of planning laws will be considered a plus.
iArchitects Ltd – KMP-54451