Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in aircraft management, sale and structuring, operations support, asset and leasing support, charter and special missions.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated CAMO Engineer to join our CAMO department, who is used to interacting in different cultural environments and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards, compliance, safety management system and safe operating practices will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of aviation legislation (EU OPS, Part 21, Part 145, Part M and Part CAMO);
- Degree in mechanical / electrical / aeronautical engineering, technical knowledge and Part-66 Cat B2/B2/C license or, an extensive practical knowledge and experience as a CAMO Engineer is a must;
- Analytically minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure and in full autonomy;
- Build and maintain customer relationships and act as a company ambassador;
- Experience with MS Office, CAMP systems, Centrik and WebManuals will be considered an asset;
- Experience with the specific needs of the business aviation;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in Malta.
Tasks and Specialities:
- Administrating, development and revision of maintenance programs for the managed fleet;
- AD, SB evaluation and updating of maintenance programmes and maintenance software;
- Reliability monitoring;
- Maintenance planning and scheduling;
- Creation of work packages;
- Liaison with the service centres;
- Liaison with Auditors;
- Budget planning;
- Monitoring of compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance task with regards to airworthiness requirements;
- Control and updating of returned work packages after accomplishment;
- Maintaining aircraft records;
- Representing Hyperion and aircraft during maintenance inputs;
- Invoice control;
- Additional work as deemed necessary.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
All applications will be processed, however, only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Hyperion Aviation Limited – KMP-62468