We believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
As a Front Office Supervisor at Hyatt Regency, your role is to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the front desk and guest services department. You will be responsible for supervising the Front Office team and ensuring exceptional guest experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must ensure that the area is clean and acceptable to visitors.
- Maintain and ensure the maintenance of the front office and area is kept to high standards.
- Excellent customer service, ensuring that maximum comfort is given.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Train their respective team to greet and see guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Work hand in hand with senior management and other departments.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the activities of the Front Office, ensuring the smooth operation of the front desk.
- Update all memos and information to enable the team to understand clearly and correctly any changes / ongoing changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide continuous and objective feedback and perform performance reviews.
- Lead, manage and motivate a highly dedicated team.
- Encourage and demonstrate good communication, excellent teamwork and continuous training and coaching.
- Verify and continuously check that the area is well stocked with essentials for guests and that the office is well supplied for the team.
- Organize and ensure that the Front Office cash flows are properly handled by the team by following the policies and procedures as authorized by the Company.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- A minimum of two years of supervisory experience in a hotel or a related field. Luxury hotel environment is preferred.
- A relevant supervisory / management certificate / diploma or degree.
- Excellent command of English. Other languages would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of property management system, Opera.
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and / or holidays.
Hyatt Regency Malta – KMP-85335