As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team in Malta.
From configuring new DNS to implementing group policy infrastructure and scheduling system updates, the successful candidate will also possess a working knowledge of current Active Directory technology and current techniques for management of performance and operations, patch management, maintenance and tracking.
You will be instrumental in the ongoing administration, configuration and troubleshooting of internal end-user applications critical to business communication, productivity and efficiency. Solid working knowledge of standard IT methodologies and processes is necessary to succeed in this role, this includes keeping a pulse on systems such as Linux and Database.
A typical day of a Systems Administrator:
- Administer, maintain and monitor the heterogeneous infrastructure
- Supports and maintains Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Identity Access Management tools
- Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016 Active Directory
- Completes a variety of ticket requests and works with other teams to provide exceptional customer service to end-users
- Processes user access requests for a variety of applications and systems while adhering to the company’s Security Standards and Baselines
- Automates repeatable daily tasks
- Create, modify and maintain new and existing documentation
- Complete other tasks and projects assigned by the manager
- Guarantee the operation of Windows servers while observing respective SLAs
Experience and Skill Set Required:
- Must be willing to work in rotating shifts to provide 24/7 support
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT service desk environment
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now) to manage and track incidents preferred
- Successfully completed IT training or other recognised certifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2008/2003 as well as Linux operating systems, VMware and Active Directory
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills are essential
About HWS Technologies
HWS Technologies is a steadily growing IT solutions company providing excellent technical services with leading-edge products. As we continue to grow, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success!
We seek IT professionals that want to build a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We believe in diverse perspectives, team spirit and creating building blocks to accomplish success. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.
If the above description sounds like you, send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) stating your expected salary and your earliest entry date.
HWS Technologies Ltd – KMP-59547